The best start for your business!
Is your idea becoming a company?
Oulun Seudun Uusyrityskeskus ry is a service centre for start-ups and for entrepreneurs in business operated by our cooperation partners and local municipalities. We support you with all the information necessary to plan business activities in the early stages. Our advisory services are free of charge and strictly confidential.
We help you to critically evaluate your business plan and, if necessary, refine it, to modify the concept, to time the kick-off appropriately and even to drop the idea unless it proves economically sustainable. Our common goal is to create a healthy and viable company with jobs related to it – for yourself and for your future staff.
On a basis of dialogue and in cooperation with the experts’ network of Oulun Seudun Uusyrityskeskus ry we will discuss issues that are valid and relevant for you, such as:
- Evaluation of the business idea
- Choosing the company form
- Markets and competitive situations
- Personal qualities and skills
- Financing and start-up grants
- Profitability and sales calculations
- Laws, regulations and taxation
- Contacts with authorities and experts
- Practical questions of starting up an enterprise
If you need specific information we will be happy to guide you to experienced business advisors.
Welcome to discuss common issues!
Tel: +35845 874 5405
Torikatu 23, 5. kerros 90100 Oulu
Tel: +358400 216 060
Lempiniementie 2, 90900 Kiiminki
Teollisuustie 1, 90830 Haukipudas
Torikatu 23, 5. kerros, 90100 Oulu
We are looking for an ambitious business advisor to work with our international community
Oulun Seudun Uusyrityskeskus ry is a service centre for start-ups and entrepreneurs in business operated by partners and local municipalities. We support people with business ambitions and offer information necessary to plan business activities in the early stages. Our advisory services are free of charge and strictly confidential.
Currently, we are looking for an ambitious business advisor to work with our international community. In this position, the candidate will have to provide advice and guidance services in a range of settings to adolescents and adults with a middle-east background.
The potential business advisor should have excellent communication skills. In addition, we expect the candidate has a tolerant attitude, meaning that he or she is able to navigate past own biases or misconceptions. The ability to motivate people and good teamwork skills are a prerequisite.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assessing personal characteristics, skills and interests via individual interviews and/or group work
- Providing appropriate business advice for startups
- Provide information, support, coaching, advice and guidance to businesspeople
- Providing information on finance, funding and grants
- Introducing businesses to networks and associates
- Bachelor degree
- 1-3 year work experience
- Ability to work independently
- Motivated self-starter
- Knowledge of startups
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, & prioritization skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and (some of the following) Arabic, Persian/ Farsi, Tigre, Dari or Pashto, or one of the three Kurdish languages
- We value entrepreneurial experience
- We value Finnish language skills
Please send your CV and cover letter by: 29.09.2019
Please send your CV and cover letter to: Tuija Aitto-oja
Paras yrittäjyysilmapiiri ei synny aktiivisesti odottamalla. Tarvitaan tekoja, myös yrittäjältä, kirjoittaa Suomen Uusyrityskeskukset ry:n toimitusjohtaja Susanna Kallama. Lue lisää Susannan ajatuksista Y-studion blogista.